What’s up everybody and welcome to the first blog of Fantasyteamnames.net. This blog is here to give you all of the latest and greatest fantasy sports team names. With the start of the MLB season being less than a week away, what better way to kick it off then to go over some of the best fantasy baseball team names in order to help you get a little more creative in naming your team. I have to give a big shout out to all of you who came up with these names because I certainly haven’t come up with a name this funny. I will start with the best all-time names and then work my way down to the more recent posts.
Top Fantasy Baseball Names of All-Time:
1. Honey Nut Ichiro’s – The votes are in and Honey Nut Ichiro’s takes the crown for best fantasy baseball name and I can’t say that I disagree. It makes me laugh every time. Congrats to kdex30 for coming up with it.
2. Byrnes When I Peavy – Who doesn’t love a joke about an STD? Well I guess if you had an STD it wouldn’t be funny, but hopefully none of you have one and can laugh like crazy about this one.
3. Grand Theft Votto – One of the great hide from your parents video games of all time. I think Votto would fit in as a character on that game easily.
4. Funky Cold Molina – The funny thing about this name is that Molina has been cold and in a funk.
5. Bumpin Utleys – One of my personal favorites. Who wants to bump uglys when they could be bumping Utleys. This name needs to work it’s way to the top of the list.
6. Either Said Than Done – Very clever Havoc907, very clever!
7. Ellsbury Dough Boy – How have the Red Sox not taken advantage of this marketing opportunity? He could be on the front of every single can of rolls.
8. Latos Intolerant – The only thing that could make this name better was if Matt was actually Lactose Intolerant.
9. Sweet ‘N Mauer Sauce – I went to Panda Express and asked for the Sweet N’ Mauer chicken, apparantly they only have it in Minnesota.
10. Stop… Hameltime – This one speaks for itself.
To any of you who came up with those names, bravo! They are all very creative and very funny. Now here are some of the newer posts that have the potential to crack the all-time great list.
Top Fantasy Baseball Names of Last Month:
1. Choo and a Half Men – There is no way that Choo and a Half Men doesn’t make it into the top 10 names. Get on and vote people, thegreendutch needs to be in the top 10.
2. Troy Tumuchwhisky – Oh the feeling of too much whiskey, been there one too many times. I’m with you Troy.
3. Stubb Hub – Drew Stubbs should seriously look into making a spin off of Stub Hub for Red’s tickets.
4. The Humber Games – I have to say that I just saw this movie last night and it surpassed my expectations greatly. Mainly because Phil Humber is my favorite player ever.
5. M-m-m-my Kuroda – Classy song for a classy guy.
6. I’d Fister, Yu Cantu – Ha ha
7. Bro’s Before Hosmer – Yeah Hosmer quit bringing all those Ho’s-mer around.
8. Toyota Kuroda – Another great marketing opportunity.
9. Hawpe Wright on That Wang – This and number 10 work together perfectly.
10. Reverse Cowgill – One of my favorites in more ways than one. Whoa whoa whoa I meant the baseball team name and Collin Cowgill.
Hopefuly these names will inspire you to get more creative with your team name this year. No more team names of “Team ____” where you insert your last name. That is unacceptable. Get creative with it and post your team name here on Fantasyteamnames.net.